Конспект урока "Времена года. Праздники. День рождения"
Статьи по теме
- Формирование регулятивных УУД младших школьников 34
- ПРИГЛАШАЕМ НА ВЕБИНАР "Государственно-общественное управление в сфере образования" 277
- ПРИГЛАШАЕМ НА ВЕБИНАР "Педагогический совет, Родительский комитет, Ученический совет как органы государственно-общественного управления и самоуправления" 260
- Кадетское образование в России: правовые основы, система, особенности содержания обучения и воспитания 259
- ПРИГЛАШАЕМ НА ВЕБИНАР "Эффективный контракт. Подходы к стимулированию повышения эффективности труда педагогических работников образовательных организаций общего образования" 137
Автор: учитель Терехова Л.Н. МОУ СОШ с. Стегаловка
Тема: Времена года. Праздники. День рождения.
Имя урока: Happy birthday to you!
Тип урока: Развитие речевого умения.
Цель: Развитие умений и навыков устной речи.
Задачи: – учить понимать на слух текст с извлечением нужной информации,
– учить вести этикетный диалог "За столом",
– учить высказываться на заданную тему с опорой на план,
– тренировать учащихся в употреблении порядковых числительных в речи.
Воспитательный аспект: учить ценить своих друзей, участвовать в совместной деятельности, вежливо вести себя за столом.
Оборудование: магнитофон, аудиокассета, видеосюжет, компьютер, проектор, интерактивная доска, карточки.
I.Приветствие и организационный момент
– Good morning, children. I’m glad to see you. Sit down, please.
– How are you? Are you fine? Are you OK?
– What day is it today? What date is it today? What season is it? Is it winter?
1. Repeat after me.
/season, spring, summer, autumn, winter/
2. Песня “Seasons” (изображение на экране)
The leaves on the trees are turning green,
Turning green, turning green.
The leaves on the trees are turning green.
Grow, grow, grow.
The flowers on the trees are beautiful,
The flowers on the trees are beautiful.
Busy, busy bees.
The leaves on the trees are falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
The leaves on the trees are falling down.
Yellow, red and brown.
The leaves on the trees have fallen down,
Fallen down, fallen down.
The leaves on the trees have fallen down.
All on the ground.
– Do you like winter?(summer, spring, autumn)
– Why do you like winter?
– What is your favourite season?
– Who likes all seasons? Why?
/Spring is green.
Summer is bright.
Autumn is yellow.
Winter is white./
IV.Развитие умений и навыков устной речи
– Today we’ll speak about seasons, holiday, birthday. “Happy birthday to you” is our theme today.
1. – Do you remember our friends from Green School?
I got a letter from Mr Greenwood. Read, please.
I live in the English forest. I go to Green School. My school is very nice. My pupils are very smart. Would you like to visit us? I would like to see you. My pupil Billy has got a birthday in February.
Please come and see us.
2. – Imagine. We are in the English forest at Green School.
Meet our friend. Ask questions.
/– Who are you?
– What is your name?
– How old are you?
– Where do you live?
– How are you?
– Do you go to school?
– What can you do?
– Can you play football?
– Have you got friends?
– Would you like to eat some honey?
– When is your birthday?/
(I am a bear.
My name is Billy.
I am nine.
I live in the forest.
Fine. Thank you.
Yes, I do.
I can read, write, count, draw, play computer games.
Yes, I can.
Yes, I have got a lot of friends.
Yes, I’d like to.
My birthday is today. Do you come to my party?)
3. a). – P1(2), would you like to go to the birthday party? Come here.
– Happy birthday to you!
– Thank you. Sit down, please. Would you like sweets?
– Yes, please.
– Would you like bananas?
– I am sorry. I don’t like bananas. I like apples.
– Here you are.
– Thank you.
– May I have some tea, please?
– Of course! Help yourself!
– Let’s have a rest. Stand up. Sing a song “Clap your hands”
Clap, clap, clap your hands,
Clap your hands together.
Stamp, stamp, stamp your feet,
Stamp your feet together.
Touch, touch, touch your ears,
Touch your ears together.
Touch, touch, touch your cheeks,
Touch your cheeks together.
Shake, shake, shake your hands,
Shake your hands together.
Smile, smile at your friends,
Let us smile together.
c). – Act dialogues.
/1). Would you like some cheese?
Yes, please. May I have some bread?
Here you are.
You are welcome.
2). Do you like sweets?
Yes, I do.
Would you like some juice?
Yes, please. Help yourself.
3). Would you like an apple?
Yes, I would like a green apple.
Here you are.
4). Would you like oranges?
Sorry, I don’t like oranges. I like bananas.
Here you are.
You are welcome.
5). Do you like tea or coffee?
I like tea with lemon and sweets.
Help yourself, please.
4. – Open your textbooks on page 71. Do exercise 1.
– What present is it? (It is a computer game.)
What would you like to have for your birthday?
– I’d like to have a doll. (scooter, puzzle, bike, ball, player, book, doll, teddy bear, computer, computer game, roller skates, chess, notebook)
5. – Look at the screen and say: What presents has Danny got?
6. – Whose birthday is in spring?(summer, autumn, winter)
When is Alina’s birthday?
7. – Help me, please. You are a teacher. Ask your classmates.
8. – Tell about your birthday, please.
/My birthday is in ... .
My birthday is on the ... of ... .
I have got a birthday ... .
My friends come to ... .
They give presents and ... .
I get a lot of presents: ... .
We eat cake, ... on my birthday.
My friends and I dance, ... ./
9. – Let’s sing a song about birthday.
We eat cake on my birthday
It is hot on my birthday.
I have guests on my birthday.
We eat cake on my birthday.
We sing songs and play,
And my birthday, and my birthday and my birthday is in May.
It is cold on my birthday.
I have school on my birthday.
Friends give presents and cards.
We go out for lunch,
And my birthday, and my birthday and my birthday is in March.
I am sad on my birthday.
I get cards on my birthday.
Friends don’t come to the party.
In the afternoon,
And my birthday, and my birthday and my birthday is in June.
Write down your homework. P.62, WB
You have got very good marks today.
The lesson is over.